Taexali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Homepage for the Tribe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello all this is bole!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bole

hello all this is bole! Empty
PostSubject: hello all this is bole!   hello all this is bole! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:37 am

hey gang! i am glad to be apart of this guild! i really want to be a really good PvPer, i am not much of a crafter. i find it hard to log in to do such things. i just want to kill people and have fun with friends. i will do thing i can to help out the guild no matter what it is, just tell me what to do where to go and how to do it and i can get it done. i have ALOT of play time. i dont want to devot my self to just crafting or building things but i will do it.
I find my self online for hours on end when no one online. My spear skills are maxed for me useing the pell. My spear is at 69 and spear mastery or what ever it is called is at 84, i have spent countless hours trying to get passed this but i was told today its basicly maxed for hitting a pell. I am working up my AIM and fitness with fishing and gathering fire wood. i would be glad to gather fire wood for any one! Just tell me where to put it. i can make it all 90+ QL (due to my play time this is very easy for me) how ever much you want of it. i am hopeing to get a Axe and Sword so i can practice on the pell, Is any one able to make thes 2 items for me? i dont have much ses, but i do have some. when i frist started playing a guy basicly coned me out of my Ses.
i was hopeing to ask you all when you have time to train me in the Attack and Deffence. If you are willing to spend some time with me i will do every thing in my power to be on when you are on to make this happen! this weekend i have a dinner to go to on saterday night and on sunday during the day hanging out with a friend, but any time befor and after thes things i will be on. ever sence i started playing i have been on 24/7 i take any where from 2-6 hour naps and then back on.
i am not a very good speller so please bare with me!
Bole
Back to top Go down
Lope

hello all this is bole! Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello all this is bole!   hello all this is bole! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:09 pm

Welcome Bole Very Happy. As you may know we are currently building a guildhall in the wilderness about 2 minutes from erring, once this is finished we will own that board and be able to build there. This is where all my time is going at the moment, but i promise you as soon as its done i will train with you for hours on end. If you have any more questions please ask, on the subject of axe/sword best ask the Chieftain as he knows more about that kind of thing than me. All i would suggest is that you train defense then use spear for a bit first to get used to combat in rv before you switch to other weapons. The Taexali is quite a new guild but we have both great crafters and great fighters amongst us. Over a period of 3 months since august i killed over 30 romans , there are also other pvpers in taex, such as ruedolf and manran. Manran is also a great crafter so can probably help out with things related to crafting. I hope you settle in, and look forward to seeing you in the guildhall soon hopefully.
Lope
Second
Back to top Go down

hello all this is bole!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taexali :: Welcome to the Tribe :: Roma Victor and Beyond-
Jump to: