Taexali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Homepage for the Tribe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Common Freemen Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Watson

Common Freemen Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Common Freemen Discussion   Common Freemen Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:13 am

I'd like to invite all of you to register at www.moesbar.com/tdb .
Currently the site is playing host to a discussion among the leaders of the north about future plans etc. We hope also to expand it into a place where news can be shared etc without being on the public forums for all to see whether its organising an event or raiding instructions etc from the leaders. You will also be able to watch the guild leaders discussion as it continues on. We have a "common freemen discussion" section set out there.

Any questions then pm me here or ask me on irc.
Back to top Go down
Watson

PostSubject: Re: Common Freemen Discussion   Common Freemen Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 8:25 pm

Moe has gone a step further with a great new dedicated forum. Many thanks to him for providing it. Register with your RV main char name Smile.

http://www.moesbar.com/rv/freemen/index.php
Back to top Go down
Manran

PostSubject: Re: Common Freemen Discussion   Common Freemen Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks for the info Watson.

A nice looking RV forum as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Common Freemen Discussion   Common Freemen Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Common Freemen Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taexali :: Welcome to the Tribe :: Roma Victor and Beyond-
Jump to: