Taexali
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Homepage for the Tribe

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfer of power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Manran

Transfer of power Empty
PostSubject: Transfer of power   Transfer of power Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Lope I was in game enough yesterday to see that you have been busy. As I can not do anything without freezing up my screen atm I have turned the tribe over to you. It has been suggested a new wireless modem might help on my end. Not sure what is going on in RV as no one is ever in game when I am on anymore. Best of Luck and I will see you soon.

Btw the last time I was on irc I got spammed with negative pm's so I have decided to stay away from there for the foreseeable future.
Back to top Go down
Lope

Transfer of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer of power   Transfer of power Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:59 pm

Sad A sad message indeed Manran. Thanks for trusting me to look after Taex I'll do all i can, and I hope to see you back soon enough. Spamming on irc sucks, do come on every now and then for a chat though if you can. Ill try and keep you updated on here through pm's or something. I hope you return soon in the meantime I'd like to say thanks for an excellent job that you have done so far I remember taking 7 taex members on a raid to CX an event i really enjoyed, and not possible without your leadership.
/deepbow
Back to top Go down
Manran

Transfer of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer of power   Transfer of power Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:53 pm

Should have a new computer to use next week. A friend went out of town and I can grab his from him. His graphics card should handle RV better...but I still need a new wireless modem.

Keep up all the good work on Taex!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transfer of power Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfer of power   Transfer of power Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfer of power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Taexali :: Welcome to the Tribe :: Roma Victor and Beyond-
Jump to: